- Kayaked into Wickford harbor from our house. Woof. The chop out there made this a bit more exciting than I anticipated. 2 days ago
- RT @RICAGV1: .@wnknisely The Coalition is thrilled to have you on board !!! 3 days ago
- RT @HeidiTworek: If Britain were a U.S. state, it would be the second-poorest, behind Alabama and before Mississippi wapo.st/XPhMts 3 days ago
- Just had a great meeting with the folks from RI Coalition to end Gun Violence. Fantastic to connect with them and start planning our work. 3 days ago
- If the California drought continues, will the east coast farms be able to supply the lack? What if not? feedproxy.google.com/~r/AtlanticSci… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Travel
In 2003 my brothers, father and I began a series of tromps around western Europe. The excuse was that my brothers were both living in Europe at the time. My middle brother was planting a church in Poitiers in France … Continue reading
We took what will probably be the last hike of the season this morning. We got to the base of Piestewa Peak park about 7:30 AM, just in time to not find a parking space. After parking a ways down … Continue reading
A small group of serious hikers decided to head east out of Phoenix today to the base of Superstition Mountains, just outside of Apache Junction. We took about four hours to cover the nine miles of the relatively flat hike … Continue reading
We had a brief ceremony on Sunday following the 11 AM service. The Cathedral congregation has adopted the Light Rail station at Roosevelt St. and Central Ave. – the one right across from the Cathedral itself. You can see all … Continue reading
Spent a little time this afternoon working up our appetites. Gorgeous day for a ramble. Dogs seemed to like it too. Grin.
Stewardship season is soon upon those of us who serve in parochial settings. As such I’ve been thinking a lot lately about the proper relationship I should have to my “stuff”. And given the pile of old furniture that, as … Continue reading
Thanks to Jerry for letting me sit in his seats today.