What is it that you and God have entered into a relationship together to nurture and protect. What have you given over to God to die for on your behalf? What are you thankful for this year, and in this season? Don’t limit yourself to the small things – see the God of the Cosmos, Jesus the Lord of All Creation (Kyrie Pantocrator) with his hands lovingly holding your hands as you sit down to dinner and pray this week. King Jesus can hold the Universe in his hands. What would it be like for us if we trusted him enough to let him do that?
- RT @vicarofbaghdad: I really need your prayer. I am afraid that today is another day when I seriously need your prayer. It has been... htt… 1 day ago
- RT @SallyHitchiner: The Church - pouring water over people for 2000 years before social media http://t.co/YKH8S29G22 1 day ago
- RT @SocratesQuots: Wonder is the beginning of wisdom. 5 days ago
- Prayers for those who didn’t have access to such care. “@cnnbrk: American #Ebola patients released from Atlanta hospital” 6 days ago
- Just back from a Cathedral Chapter meeting. Events in #Ferguson have given new urgency to our plan to create a Center for Reconciliation. 6 days ago