What is it that you and God have entered into a relationship together to nurture and protect. What have you given over to God to die for on your behalf? What are you thankful for this year, and in this season? Don’t limit yourself to the small things – see the God of the Cosmos, Jesus the Lord of All Creation (Kyrie Pantocrator) with his hands lovingly holding your hands as you sit down to dinner and pray this week. King Jesus can hold the Universe in his hands. What would it be like for us if we trusted him enough to let him do that?
- Prayers and tears for those who's lives are devastated by the storms in Oklahoma this afternoon. Kyrie eleison. #fb 9 hours ago
- RT @BishopVT10: Visit Diocese of Oklahoma Facebook Page for updates on response to Tornadoes. facebook.com/pages/The-Epis… 9 hours ago
- RT @LogosAnglican: Free Book of Common Prayer Daily Office Lectionary from Logos lgs.to/15Ev90L 11 hours ago
- RT @JesusNeedsNewPR: O God, be with the people of Oklahoma City. 11 hours ago
- Great day off with @kmknisely visiting @mysticseaport for the first time since we were in seminary. Still a great place for a date. 12 hours ago