What is it that you and God have entered into a relationship together to nurture and protect. What have you given over to God to die for on your behalf? What are you thankful for this year, and in this season? Don’t limit yourself to the small things – see the God of the Cosmos, Jesus the Lord of All Creation (Kyrie Pantocrator) with his hands lovingly holding your hands as you sit down to dinner and pray this week. King Jesus can hold the Universe in his hands. What would it be like for us if we trusted him enough to let him do that?
- RT @eccalendar: Eve of All Saints churchyear.net/prayer/hallowe… http://t.co/fDvwckmozN 8 hours ago
- Liberians Face Ebola Stigma Here, Tragedy Back Home ripr.org/post/liberians… via @RINPR 12 hours ago
- RT @RNS: 60 Episcopal "Bishops United Against Gun Violence"call for universal background checks: bit.ly/1u9M5cH http://t.co/X3XOEux… 1 day ago
- Sunny fall day here at Dio House in Providence. http://t.co/lOJcBN9rkW 1 day ago
- Tim Cook of Apple “We pave the sunlit path toward justice together, brick by brick. This is my brick” Beautiful image arstechnica.com/apple/2014/10/… 1 day ago
My latest Flickr Photos