What is it that you and God have entered into a relationship together to nurture and protect. What have you given over to God to die for on your behalf? What are you thankful for this year, and in this season? Don’t limit yourself to the small things – see the God of the Cosmos, Jesus the Lord of All Creation (Kyrie Pantocrator) with his hands lovingly holding your hands as you sit down to dinner and pray this week. King Jesus can hold the Universe in his hands. What would it be like for us if we trusted him enough to let him do that?
- "What unites us into one body at the eucharistic table is our common relationship to God." 3 days ago
- The biggest Ebola issue now is the unnecessary stigmatization of innocent people. Being West African for example… flightclub.jalopnik.com/i-saw-firsthan… 3 days ago
- “The tectonic plates of world Catholicism shift” - this continental cultural conflict is present in Anglicanism too. theconversation.com/the-tectonic-p… 3 days ago
- Responding to Ebola Crisis in Sierra Leone and Liberia - how the Episcopal Church is responding, and how to help. episcopalrelief.org/press-and-reso… 6 days ago
- Dialing into a national conference call on the CDC Ebola response. 6 days ago
My latest Flickr Photos