What is it that you and God have entered into a relationship together to nurture and protect. What have you given over to God to die for on your behalf? What are you thankful for this year, and in this season? Don’t limit yourself to the small things – see the God of the Cosmos, Jesus the Lord of All Creation (Kyrie Pantocrator) with his hands lovingly holding your hands as you sit down to dinner and pray this week. King Jesus can hold the Universe in his hands. What would it be like for us if we trusted him enough to let him do that?
- RT @RevEverett: #Easter sermon wisdom from @RevLeslieS: Every preacher wants to hit an Easter sermon home run. You can't. Aim for a solid b… 2 hours ago
- RT @CowenCL: Rehearsing the Easter Vigil with @wnknisely @girlierev @prsnlrsn and @njahumphrey http://t.co/u6wBbMEj3x 3 hours ago
- RT @JesusOfNaz316: #GodIsNotDead is trending. Apparently, the Arians have found Twitter. 7 hours ago
- I really like where Torey goes with this meditation “Science Friday on Good Friday”. irreducibleminimums.blogspot.com/2014/04/scienc… 1 day ago
- Stations of the Cross walk in Tiverton today. http://t.co/j2hEXIHfQS 1 day ago