What is it that you and God have entered into a relationship together to nurture and protect. What have you given over to God to die for on your behalf? What are you thankful for this year, and in this season? Don’t limit yourself to the small things – see the God of the Cosmos, Jesus the Lord of All Creation (Kyrie Pantocrator) with his hands lovingly holding your hands as you sit down to dinner and pray this week. King Jesus can hold the Universe in his hands. What would it be like for us if we trusted him enough to let him do that?
- Check out our new, mobile ready diocesan website. Love the new logo, etc. episcopalri.org 16 hours ago
- RT @mrjamiecoats: “@wnknisely: lovely conversation with Br. Geoffrey SSJE about the nature of Time both physically and theologically.” Amaz… 1 day ago
- Just finished a lovely conversation with Brother Geoffrey SSJE about the nature of Time both physically and theologically. #thankful 1 day ago
- Saying goodbye this week to Ruth Meteer, our communications director. Godspeed! http://t.co/3mYkaGC4wi 2 days ago
- RT @RINPR: It's a different sort of pledge drive today. Make a donation to @RINPR and the @RIFoundation will match it with a donation to @R… 3 days ago