What is it that you and God have entered into a relationship together to nurture and protect. What have you given over to God to die for on your behalf? What are you thankful for this year, and in this season? Don’t limit yourself to the small things – see the God of the Cosmos, Jesus the Lord of All Creation (Kyrie Pantocrator) with his hands lovingly holding your hands as you sit down to dinner and pray this week. King Jesus can hold the Universe in his hands. What would it be like for us if we trusted him enough to let him do that?
- Religion without mysticism is just another philosophy. (Paraphrasing Pope Francis) 10 hours ago
- Brrrr. 3 degrees right now. Glad to be heading back to warm Rhode Island this morning. 11 hours ago
- RT @FmrAirForceGC: Gizmodo: 10% of U.S. Electricity Comes From Old Russian Nuclear Warheads. google.com/producer/s/CBI… 20 hours ago
- "In the Old Testament God is made manifest in the stranger and the shared meal." 1 day ago
- "Archbishop of Canterbury paid tribute to Nelson Mandela on Sunday at a special thanksgiving service" episcopaldigitalnetwork.com/ens/2013/12/10… 1 day ago