What is it that you and God have entered into a relationship together to nurture and protect. What have you given over to God to die for on your behalf? What are you thankful for this year, and in this season? Don’t limit yourself to the small things – see the God of the Cosmos, Jesus the Lord of All Creation (Kyrie Pantocrator) with his hands lovingly holding your hands as you sit down to dinner and pray this week. King Jesus can hold the Universe in his hands. What would it be like for us if we trusted him enough to let him do that?
- RT @smith975: #hobfall14 HOB morphing into a gaggle of photojournalists. 1 day ago
- Hearing of extraordinary vitality and ministry in the Philippines, one of the poorest nations in Asia. #HOBFall14 1 day ago
- Both Archbishops are sharing how their churches work toward reconciliation with their past - and each other. #HOBFall14 1 day ago
- Both Archbishops of Korea and Japan share how great a challenge armed conflict and militarization is to the work of Church there. #HOBFall14 1 day ago
- Taiwanese shaved ice and fruit desert after church today in Taipei instagram.com/p/tMp5MlKojZ/ 2 days ago