What is it that you and God have entered into a relationship together to nurture and protect. What have you given over to God to die for on your behalf? What are you thankful for this year, and in this season? Don’t limit yourself to the small things – see the God of the Cosmos, Jesus the Lord of All Creation (Kyrie Pantocrator) with his hands lovingly holding your hands as you sit down to dinner and pray this week. King Jesus can hold the Universe in his hands. What would it be like for us if we trusted him enough to let him do that?
- RT @EpiscopalRI: An announcement about a significant transition in our Communications ministry in the diocese. It's one of those... http://… 20 hours ago
- Paper copies of Entangled States finally available! nowbound.com has them in stock. http://t.co/Z6XqAnjevW 1 day ago
- RT @njahumphrey: Pictures from the Aquidneck Deanery Easter Vigil at St. John's. Thank you, everyone! saintjohnnewport2014.shutterfly.com/219 2 days ago
- Theology and mathematics - Far From 'Infinitesimal': A Mathematical Paradox's Role In History flip.it/rWY0s 3 days ago
- We’re still in the dark about dark matter: Bouncing neutrons fail to find dark matter or energy: arstechnica.com/science/2014/0… 3 days ago