What is it that you and God have entered into a relationship together to nurture and protect. What have you given over to God to die for on your behalf? What are you thankful for this year, and in this season? Don’t limit yourself to the small things – see the God of the Cosmos, Jesus the Lord of All Creation (Kyrie Pantocrator) with his hands lovingly holding your hands as you sit down to dinner and pray this week. King Jesus can hold the Universe in his hands. What would it be like for us if we trusted him enough to let him do that?
- Exciting news! RT @EpiscopalRI: Our new Communications Director starts next week! fb.me/1bPhUJBY1 1 hour ago
- RT @grasswire: Churches of Jerusalem held a joint mass for #Gaza today. Clerics wore Palestinian scarfs http://t.co/y3TFKR4A0T http://t.co/… 22 hours ago
- RT @grasswire: BREAKING: Islamic militants are shutting off the water supply to Christian towns in Iraq grasswire.com/#/newsfeeds/13… 1 day ago
- Vox populi Providence @ Roger Williams National Memorial instagram.com/p/qrDtn7qooU/ 3 days ago
- Saw the Google Street view car on the way into Providence. Hope we made it to Google maps! http://t.co/6jL7Xxo4Dm 4 days ago